You envision it, we make it.
Whether you need an elegant architectural feature, a precisely crafted metal component, or a prototype for your latest innovation, our team is ready to make your vision a reality. No matter how complex, we find a way to fabricate it right.
Our expertise in design and detailing fuels quick turnarounds, while our familiarity with a wide range of materials and finishes opens up nearly unlimited possibilities.
From structural to ornamental, we are up for the challenge to build the exact-fit solution.
- Air handlings systems
- Equipment manufacturing
- Food processing
- Machine guards
- Equipment platforms
- Guard rails
- Material handling / conveying chutes
- Steel fabrication
Our Equipment & Capabilities
Cutting Equipment & Capabilities
2D Laser with SigmaNest nesting software
- Trumpf 4000-watt fiber laser
- Mild steel to 1″
- Stainless Steel to ¾″
- Aluminum to 5/8″
- Copper and brass to ¼″
- 5′ x 10′ table
2D Plasma table
- 6′ x 20′ table
- ¼″ MS, SS
- 12-ft shear – 10 ga MS/12 ga SS
- 10-ft shear – ¼″ MS, 3/16″ SS
Forming Equipment & Capabilities
CNC Press Brake
- 250-ton capacity
- 13.9-ft bed
- Precision 6-axis CNC back gage
- Variety of dies available for custom forming
CNC Folding machines
13-ft RAS CNC folding machine Flexibend – up to 12 gage MS. 14 gage SS
GMAW, TGAW, resistance seam, resistance spot, soldering, brazing, etc.
A few of our current customers include:
- Lincoln Electric (Cleveland, OH)
- Duro Dyne (Bay Shore, NY)
- Carlisle HVAC (Pointe-Claire, Quebec)
- SLD Technology, Inc. (Portland, OR)